Sunday, May 8, 2011

Gold Mirror

Holy smokes!  This fall I found a cool mirror at Goodwill but didn't really have a spot to hang it in my apartment.  It was too good to pass and it looked like something my sister would like, so I picked it up...for $3.99.  I wasn't positive Kaitlyn would like it, but it wasn't a big deal if she didn't because it was so cheap.  Check this out though...I found the SAME mirror with a coat of paint to the frame and chalkboard paint on the mirror...FOR $159!!!!!!!  Sheesh!  You can see more pictures and a better description from the Etsy shop ShabbyMcFabby.

My Goodwill find:
(I should have cleaned the mirror first!)
I love the top!  It looks even better painted!
ShabbyMcFabby's transformation:


I may just have to snag this back from my sister next time I visit!  As far as I know she still hasn't painted it or hung it up for that matter!  I think I could find someplace to hang it...I think...

No comments:

Post a Comment