Monday, April 4, 2011

Bitsy's 1st Birthday

Bitsy Lou turned ONE today.  Okay...I know...she's just a dog.  But she's my only dog.  I love her.  Plain and simple.   Here are just a few of my favorite Bitsy pictures...

Look how small she was!  Jon took this on his way home from picking her up.  She was only 8 weeks old.
First day we had her!  So cute & tiny!
Bitsy wasn't so sure about the canoe...
Copper & Bitsy in their life jackets.  We went tubing down the river quite unsuccessfully.
Bits looked like a different dog after her first haircut. 
She was so jealous of Jayden!  I love how they're the same size here.
Thanksgiving pics that were used for our Christmas card.
Bitsy's poor legs would get completely matted with snow...at least she didn't mind!
Bits on her birthday!

Birthday dinner outside...because as my favorite Grandma says, "EVERYTHING tastes better outside!"

No comments:

Post a Comment