Sunday, November 21, 2010

Suzani Fabric

I've seen this Suzani Fabric on several postings from one of my favorite blogs, Little Green Notebook.

P KAUFMANN SUZANI JEWEL Fabric


Check out the lamp she made with this fabric.  I can't wait to cover a lamp shade in it!  Goodwill hasn't come through with the right lamp base yet...so I'll have to keep looking!  Right now the plan is to keep the base either brown, black, or silver.  Not sure which yet, I'll have to wait until I have the fabric.  It's normally about  $25-35 a yard, which is a LOT more than I like to spend on fabric...Soooo, I was excited when I found and bought 3/4 of a yard for $12 earlier today on ebay!  A few of the sites I found this fabric on would only sell multiple yards of the fabric...which just wouldn't work for me!  Anyway, I think it will go great in our living room!  Hopefully there will be enough to make a pillow too???



(You can buy this pillow for $50 on Etsy.)

1 comment:

  1. I also visited Little Green Notebook. They really have very nice collection of suzani fabric. I really like the post from both of you. Thank you for sharing. oriental rugs for sale

    ReplyDelete