Thursday, March 31, 2011

Schweet!

I made it.  Literally...I made a headband from yesterday's whiny post...and I made it through a really hard day.  Sooo glad tomorrow is FRIDAY!

Ok, so these are horrible pictures.  Mostly because they were taken with the camera built into my laptop...I think we'll live though! 

I decided to sew it a little differently than the tutorial I followed...but I love the results!  It took a little bit longer and it was worth it!  I think I'm going to wear it to work tomorrow!  ANDDD then again a day next week since I'm heading to a class instead of to school (which means I get to sleep in...just a little bit!  Ok, like 15 minutes...but STILL!).  Who knows though, I just might have to make a couple more!

Edit: Here's how I wore my new headband on Friday!  Jon decided to rig the sink as an April Fools joke...so that's why I'm drenched!  Thank goodness I didn't use the sink before work!

No comments:

Post a Comment